Lexington Insurance Company has proven catastrophe response capabilities to support policyholders every step of the way.
- Hundreds of the industry's most experienced property and casualty claims professionals stand ready to support Lexington policyholders.
- Advanced modeling tools and technology give us state-of-the-art ability to track storms and assess damage from various catastrophes, so resources are deployed quickly and effectively, precisely where they are needed.
- Extensive in-house expertise and in-force contracts with best in class third party resources such as the nation's foremost earthquake certified independent adjusters, engineer and building consultants; ensure access to premier resources fast, even when demand is highest.
- Advance payments expedite policyholders' efforts to rebuild their properties.
- Longstanding arrangements with leading defense counsel can assist policyholders in mounting an optimal defense in liability litigation.
- Paperless processing technology supports business continuity and uninterrupted claims handling service for policyholders, even when our own offices are in the path of a disaster.
Learn more about Lexington Insurance Catastrophe Claims Services.